|First appearance||"Once Bitten"|
John Fitzgerald Archer|
Sterling Archer (biological son) |
Abbiejean Kane-Archer (Granddaughter)
|Relationships||Malory Archer (sexual partner)|
A continuing mystery on the show is the identity of Sterling Archer's father. Whoever provides the voice of Archer's real father is unknown.
- "I hope you like alligators."
- —Archer's father and Archer[src]
Not much is known about Archer's father as he hasn't yet been fully introduced. From what has been shown, is that he appears to have cared for his son as he was considerate enough to visit him and give him a stuffed animal as a birthday present. Archer's father may have some unexplained reason for not being in his son's life to raise him.
- Unnamed Secret Agent: Malory Archer murdered Savio Mascalzoni, citing that he had gunned down a "beautiful young man with blue eyes, full lips, and thick black hair" who opposed Savio's fascist regime. There's a possibility this is the same man Archer saw in his hallucination.
- Nikolai Jakov: The deceased former head of the KGB and an ex-lover of Malory. Despite being enemies in the public eye, Nikolai and Malory had a secret relationship, which ended when she disappeared for nine months, hinting this was the time Malory became pregnant. Nikolai was not made aware of this fact until many years later, when she accidentally let the information slip. This drove Jakov to abduct Sterling after he came to Russia to investigate his father's identity and have him take a paternity test, threatening to kill Archer should the result be negative. However, Boris sabotaged the DNA sample, and once again left the identity in question. Jakov was killed by Barry Dylan, leaving his candidacy in deeper limbo.
- Len Trexler: Head of ODIN and another ex-lover of Malory. Trexler was more or less simply a name drop, but he has had sexual history with Malory. Trexler hasn't been seen since Season 2, and further irrelevance to the story points towards also not being the father, despite no confirmation.
- Buddy Rich: American jazz drummer. Only mentioned once as being a possibility. However, despite him being one of Malory's main lovers whom she suspected as Sterling's father, she believes he's least likely to be his father.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found