As seen in "Legs"
|First appearance||"The Wind Cries Mary"|
|Make/Model (approximate)||1970 Chevrolet El Camino|
|Details and Features|
|Purpose||Personal and Professional|
Archer's "car" of choice in Season 4 is a black 1970 Chevrolet El Camino muscle "car," seen throughout the season.
Previous seasons have featured different personal vehicles for Archer, some of which are listed below.
- 1970 Chevrolet El Camino
- GPS navigation
- Front end of a muscle car, back end of a truck (mind blown)
- 1970 Dodge Challenger 440 6-pack
- Anti-pursuit tire-shredding spikes
- Anti-pursuit oil slick apparatus
- Ejector seat
- Glove compartment mini-bar
- Plymouth GTX
- Archer's vehicles have a custom license plate that reads, "SPY GUY."
- In "The Wind Cries Mary," Archer meets his old friend Lucas Troy with the bed of his El Camino loaded up with "rampage gear."
- At the beginning of "Legs," Archer's El Camino can be seen blocking both handicapped parking spots at ISIS, forcing Ray to park elsewhere.
- In "Viscous Coupling," Archer is seen speeding by a florist and stealing roses from a man as he exits the shop. Archer tells the man that his name is "Cyril Figgis," later shouting "Cyril Figgis strikes again!" as he speeds off.
- In "Training Day," Archer and Cyril take the car to supposedly dispose of Trinette's body. It is damaged by Lana, who chases them in her car.
- In "Tragical History," Archer and Cyril take it to George Spelvin's apartment to retrieve the ISIS agent list from Spelvin
- In "El Secuestro," Archer and Ray stand outside it and argue about turtlenecks while parked in the parking garage.
- In "Double Trouble," Archer and Katya Kazanova use it to escape ISIS headquarters.
- In "Heart of Archness: Part I," in archive footage from the ISIS mainframe.
- In "The Man From Jupiter", Burt Reynolds is perplexed that they sell this car to men.