"Archer Vice: A Kiss While Dying" is the second episode of Archer Vice (season 5), and the fifty-first episode overall.
The ISIS team attempts to sell 20 kilos of cocaine to one of Malory's contacts. The contact turns out to be Ramon Limon (whom Archer met and tried to woo in Honeypot). In order to transport the cocaine to Florida, Krieger devises a way to form it into a full body plaster cast for Pam. Pam ends up eating pounds of the cocaine while Archer nurses a head wound leaving Lana to ensure the success of the mission. The ISIS team is duped through an alliance between Ramon and Charles and Rudy.
- Title Explained: The title refers to Archer and Ramon's interaction.
- Pam develops an addiction to cocaine.
- Pam can apparently eat a pound of cocaine and not die.
- Ramon Limon along with Charles and Rudy return from the season one episode Honeypot.
- Potato Puh-Treason is referred back to Lo Scandalo when Archer says Potato Puh-Dildo.
- Charles says that the cocaine body cast looks like a Poppin' Fresh costume.
- Archer did not even bring his Underwear Gun to the meeting with Charles and Rudy.
- Lana's calls out "Not now Leon!" when offered a cocain cast is referring to Leon in Andy Griffith who offers everyone some of his sandwich in the show and is Ron Howard's real brother.
- Archer's head bandages disappear during the beginning of the first meeting with Charles and Rudy and while he and Ramon sneak into the couple's home.
- The red convertible used by the ISIS team in this episode appears to be a 1968 Pontiac Catalina.
- Ramon shouts "¡Por qué no te callas!" to Charles and Rudy during the shootout and it was a reference to Spain's King Juan Carlos I's phrase directed to the president of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez during a Latin American Head of States Summit.
Cheryl: "I know it's bad. I'm not ear crippled."
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 2 screenshots and images from "Archer Vice: A Kiss While Dying" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.