|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Original air date||February 10, 2011|
Archer is in for a huge (well, about ten pounds) surprise when his favorite call girl, Trinette, shows up at ISIS with a bouncing baby boy on her hip. And a subpoena for a paternity test in her purse. Is Archer the father of the wee baby Seamus? Well, that's what the paternity test is for. That's why they have those.
Guest Cast Edit
- Archer's ringtone is called "Mulatto Butts". One of the ODIN agents guarding the safe also has this ringtone. This is part of a running joke from Adam Reed's shows, where odd songs are created for ringtones for characters to use. (For instance "Cat Party" from "Frisky Dingo." Adam Reed has said that someone has probably made this into an actual ringtone, as was done with the previous songs.
- Archer mentions Emily Post, a notable writer on manners and etiquette: When Malory says "Where are your manners?", Archer replies "I'm sorry, I guess I skipped over the Emily Post chapter about 'How to Introduce Your Mother to a Hooker".
- "Paging Dr. Loggins": In reference to the song "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins, a frequent reference made by Sterling Archer.
- The phrase "Me Too" can be heard variously throughout the episode, coming from Krieger. This is a recurring interjection from him as a running joke in the series.
- Malcolm X Tea: Said to Woodhouse in regards to the psychoactive effects of large doses of nutmeg, of which Malcolm X is said to have tried while in prison.
- When Lana angrily informs Cyril that "sexual addiction is not a real disorder," Cyril tells her to "wait 'till the new DSM comes out." One of the proposed revisions of the DSM-V is called "Hypersexual Disorder." It was not included in the final edition.
- When Woodhouse says:"Let's liven things up, Burroughs. Five grams of junk says I can shoot a pina colada off your wife's head.". William S. Burroughs was early 20th century avant-garde author. In 1951, at a party in Mexico, he accidentally shot his wife in the head while playing a drunken game of "William Tell".
- The passcode for the container for the blood sample is 934TXS, the same passcode used for the case for the diamond in "The Rock" and is also the the serial number on the bomb in "Skytanic." This code is often used in Adam Reed shows.
- Woodhouse, upon realizing his "entire stash" of heroin is gone, says "it's going to be an itchy weekend," referring to one of heroin's effects. However, heroin causes users to itch while they are high, not while withdrawing.
- Lana, throughout the episode, propositioned both Archer and Ray to make a baby.
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 18 screenshots and images from "Blood Test" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.
- ↑ "Episode guide". FX Networks. Retrieved February 5, 2011.
- ↑ Rae, Jessoca. "Our Exclusive Interview with Aisha Tyler & Adam Reed of 'Archer'". Small Screen Scoop. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- ↑ American Psychiatric Association. "Hypersexual Disorder" Retrieved August 15, 2012.