Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written, Archer gives a recipe for his Bloody Mary:
- 3oz vodka - 6oz freshly squeezed tomato juice - 1oz freshly squeezed lime juice - 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated horse radish - dash of Worcestershire sauce - dash of hot sauce - dash of salt and pepper
Shake ingredients, over ice, in a cocktail mixer. Pour mixture and ice into an imperial pint glass and garnish, using one of those cool little plastic swords they have, with:
- 1 rib organic celery, with leafy bits still attached - 3 Extremadura olives (pitted and pimiento-ed ahead of time by your valet) - 3 caper berries
"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer
- In "Training Day," Malory has one in her office as she discusses her concern that Lana's loins might be frothing for Archer with Cyril.
- In "Honeypot," Archer and Malory have them for breakfast when they discuss Malory's plan to counter-blackmail Ramon Limon.
- In "The Rock," Archer is drinking one during the video conference with Captain Regent Claudio.
- In "Blood Test," Malory is having one during the paternity hearing.
- In "The Double Deuce," Woodhouse serves Archer a pitcher full for breakfast. Archer gives a crying Seamus a celery stick from his drink.
- In "The Limited", Archer drinks one on the train, and complains to the bartender that it's nothing more than ketchup and vodka.
- In "Crossing Over" Archer drinks one of these to combat his hangover, and says his Bloody Mary prayer.