|First appearance||"Dial M for Mother"|
|Skills||Technology, project management|
|“||Who Archer think he is? Only guy who want father?||”|
|“||I can be bottom.||”|
Boris, aka Jakov's Assistant, is the KGB soldier that often assists Nikolai Jakov with a variety of tasks. He is desperate for Nikolai's attention. He sabotaged the paternity test to see if Archer was his biological son due to his jealousy.
His rank is Junior Lieutenant, but he manages to exert high authority in carrying out missions and setting KGB direction, such as green lighting a cyborg project that turned Barry Dylan into the man made of metal fused with flesh that he is today. Ironically, this act would lead to Jakov's dismissal from the KGB to be replaced by Barry, something Boris did not handle well.
Luckily, Barry's leadership was temporary, as Boris is now assistant to Katya Kasanova.
- In "Dial M for Mother," he tries to raise Jakov's spirits by dancing with a piece of lingerie purchased for Malory.
- In "Movie Star," he again tries to raise Jakov's spirits by demonstrating a voice-changing device.
- In "White Nights," he oversees and sabotages the paternity test.
- In "Double Trouble," he attempts to earn a promotion by leading an operation to recover Katya Kazanova, before dismissing it due to Barry Dylan's going rogue.
- In "Crossing Over", he disobeys Barry's orders to send Jakov to Siberia, instead helping him escape to the United States.
- In "Viscous Coupling" he is shown bringing the new head of the KGB, Katya, a drink and offers to be her 'bottom'.
Gallery of ImagesEditThere are 3 images of Boris on this Wiki, visit the Boris gallery to view all the images and screenshots. Here is a sample of an image from the gallery: