|First appearance||"Dial M for Mother"|
|Skills||Technology, project management|
|Relationships||Katya Kasanova (boss/current lover)|
Boris, aka Jakov's Assistant, is a reliable KGB soldier that often assists Nikolai Jakov with a variety of tasks. He is desperate for Nikolai's attention. He sabotaged the paternity test to see if Archer was his biological son due to his jealousy.
His rank is Junior Lieutenant, but he manages to exert high authority in carrying out missions and setting KGB direction, such as green lighting a cyborg project that turned Barry Dylan into the man made of metal fused with flesh that he is today. Ironically, this act would lead to Jakov's dismissal from the KGB to be replaced by Barry, something Boris did not handle well.
Luckily, Barry's leadership was temporary, as Boris is now assistant to Katya Kasanova. Eventually Boris would become Katya's latest love interest, after she dumped Barry. His suddenly large decrease of intelligence has made him something of a disappointment for Katya. This dense version of him may very well just be a disguise, to rule himself out as a possible candidate for whatever the next master plan is that he may be concocting.
- In "Dial M for Mother," he tries to raise Jakov's spirits by dancing with a piece of lingerie purchased for Malory.
- In "Movie Star," he again tries to raise Jakov's spirits by demonstrating a voice-changing device.
- In "White Nights," he oversees and sabotages the paternity test.
- In "Double Trouble," he attempts to earn a promotion by leading an operation to recover Katya Kazanova, before dismissing it due to Barry Dylan's going rogue.
- In "Crossing Over", he disobeys Barry's orders to send Jakov to Siberia, instead helping him escape to the United States.
- In "Viscous Coupling" he is shown bringing the new head of the KGB, Katya, a drink and offers to be her 'bottom'.
- In "Edie's Wedding", it is revealed that he has begun going out with Katya after the latter dumped her previous boyfriend, Barry, and was described as "literally the dumbest guy in Russia" by Barry.
- In "Reignition Sequence",Boris is seen reading a russian magazine in bed next to Katya. He becomes suspicious when she gets a phone call in the middle of the night, and abandons him.
- Boris is a reference to the character Ronnie from Frisky Dingo.
- Boris is not a reference to the character Boris from "Rocky & Bullwinkle / Boris & Natasha", even though both have Russian accents, both are attached to secret spy agencies, and both are named Boris.
Gallery of ImagesEditThere are 15 images of Boris on this Wiki, visit the Boris gallery to view all the images and screenshots. Here is a sample of an image from the gallery: