Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||"Mole Hunt"|
|Aliases||King Drone |
|Occupation||ISIS support staff (former)|
Bryan is a former employee, or drone, of ISIS. Alongside Bilbo and other members of the ISIS support staff, he worked with the computers and satellites at the ISIS headquarters' control room. He is known for his handlebar mustache and glasses.
Bryan is most known for being a prominent background character who cameos in most episodes.
He premiered in episode one, "Mole Hunt", working in the control room and chastising Archer for bothering him and the other workers. In the episode "The Rock", he can be seen picketing for a cost of living adjustment along with the other drones. In "Dial M for Mother", Bryan, along with every male ISIS employee (and Pam), lines up to have sex with Lana as part of her scheme to infuriate Cyril.
In "White Elephant", he is seen in the office immediately before the CIA raid on the ISIS headquarters. Later on in the season, he is seen sleeping on a park bench in front of Tunt Manor indicating that he is homeless.
- Bryan's character model is based off of Bryan Fordney, the Archer animation director/producer.
- Bryan is never actually named in the show
- Has only briefly spoken on a couple of occasions.
- Is shown smoking a joint after pretending to have sex with Lana.
- "We frequently need characters to populate the background of a scene. We need someone to walk across the street in Tangiers or work on a computer in the ISIS control room. We call these characters drones. Our most frequently reoccurring drone is a handlebar-mustached man named Bryan. He has been in practically every episode of the show ... somewhere. Our most frequent background character is also the face of our animation director, the same person who decides which drones go where."