Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The location of this restaurant is not quite clear. In "Mole Hunt," it seems to be far enough from ISIS headquarters that Archer needs a cab to get back to the office. However, it is possible that Archer is just ultra-lazy or didn't go back to the office. Also, when Crenshaw is holding Malory hostage outside of the Four-Five-Six Laundry a Chinese restaurant appears across the street from the location. However, this could just be a coincidence.
In "Honeypot" it appears to be within walking distance, because Malory walks to the restaurant from ISIS Headquarters while talking on the phone.
The restaurant appears in many episodes, sometimes the ISIS employees eat there, sometimes they apparently just use it as a public place to meet or discuss.
- "Mole Hunt"—Archer and Cheryl are seen at this restaurant discussing Archer's intent to get into the ISIS mainframe. Cheryl apparently hasn't eaten anything.
- "Honeypot"—Malory and Ramon Limon eat at the restaurant and discuss Ramon's plan to extort Malory's South Beach condo in exchange for an incriminating disk that has evidence of Malory and Nikolai Jakov's affair.
- "A Going Concern"—Lana and Barry eat at the restaurant and discuss Lana's possible promotion and the terms of acquiring that promotion..
- "Tragical History"—Cyril and George Spelvin meet at the restaurant to discuss the plan to infect the ISIS computers with the Pirate virus. Spelvin also presents Cyril's bribe to him in a covered dish.
- "White Nights"—Malory and Barry meet at the restaurant to negotiate sending Barry to rescue Archer from the KGB in Russia.