Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The dolphin is an obscure reference to DUSO The Dolphin, a teaching aid from the 1980s.
Despite being a prominent in advertising for the series and a recurring element of the show and it's intro, the dolphin puppet is not prominently featured in the actual series.
- In "Mole Hunt," Archer is seen beating Pam with the puppet after a failed HR mediation.
- In "Mole Hunt," Pam uses it to explain to Krieger the importance of not raping the food in the break room.
- In "Dial M for Mother," Pam uses it to try to tempt Brett into having sex with her.
- In "Stage Two there is a flashback of Archer beating Pam with the puppet.
- It is seen seasons later in the episode, "Reignition Sequence" being worn by Pam in a cartoon drawn by Cheryl.