|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Original air date||April 21, 2011|
Suspicion and jealousy arise at ISIS as Doctor Krieger works to finish a top-secret project, and Archer brings a mysterious former KGB agent named Katya Kazanova home to meet Malory. Meanwhile, the KGB takes Barry Dylan as a guinea pig and turns him into a cyborg.
- When Malory walks in on Archer and Katya about to have sex, Archer says "Hello!" in a tone similar to Cyril when he was caught having sex with various women.
- Cheryl copies Katya's hairstyle at Archer's Wedding.
- The profile of Katya reveals many things about her. Her behavioral ticks include: licking lips, curling hair, and eye fluttering. Her personal interests include: sharp-shooting, advanced survival training, and snow mobile racing. She is listed as 27 years old, 5'9", 108 lbs, with green eyes and blond hair.
- Barry's injury and resurrection as a cyborg is a reference to The Six Million Dollar Man and its opening sequence.
- After Jakov reveals that Katya has seen the Party Chairman involved in a gay orgy, Boris says "More like Lemon Party chairman." This is a reference to an infamous shock website that showed a picture of a gay threesome between three very old men. You can try to find it on the Internet, but remember what has been seen cannot be unseen.
- During the episode, Ray comments on the irony of being legally licensed to conduct marriages for opposite-sex couples in New York State, yet unable to get married to another man. This episode aired on April 21, 2011; New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a bill legalizing same-sex marriage in New York State 64 days later, on June 24, 2011. (The bill took effect on July 24, thirty days after being signed.)
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 17 screenshots and images from "Double Trouble" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.