Suspicion and jealousy arise at ISIS as Dr. Krieger works to finish a top-secret project, and Archer brings a mysterious former KGB agent named Katya Kazanova home to meet his mother. Meanwhile, the KGB takes Barry Dylan as a guinea pig and turns him into a cyborg.
- When Malory walks in on Archer and Katya about to have sex, Archer says "Hello!" in a tone similar to Cyril when he was caught having sex with various women.
- While Katya is chatting up Krieger, a chart can be seen behind him, linking Cheryl to microwave, sex bot, a question mark, and "Climax?"
- The bathroom floor around Pam indicates that she had been chugging olive oil.
- Cheryl copies Katya's hairstyle at Archer's wedding.
- The profile of Katya reveals many things about her. Her behavioral ticks include: licking lips, curling hair, and eye fluttering. Her personal interests include: sharp-shooting, advanced survival training, and snow mobile racing. She is listed as 27 years old, 5'9", 108 lbs, with green eyes and blond hair.
- Barry's injury and resurrection as a cyborg is a reference to The Six Million Dollar Man and its opening sequence.
- After Jakov reveals that Katya has seen the Party Chairman involved in a gay orgy, Boris says "More like Lemon Party chairman." This is a reference to an infamous shock website that showed a picture of a gay threesome between three very old men. You can try to find it on the Internet, but remember what has been seen cannot be unseen.
- During the episode, Ray comments on the irony of being legally licensed to conduct marriages for opposite-sex couples in New York State, yet unable to get married to another man. This episode aired on April 21, 2011; New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a bill legalizing same-sex marriage in New York State 64 days later, on June 24, 2011. (The bill took effect on July 24, thirty days after being signed.)
- The use of 934, 934TX, and 934TXS: When Barry’s bionic cybernetic information is displayed, under Fuel Capacity the screen displays "934TXS ENCRYPTED".
- When Barry arrives at the airport, under the alias, "Sy Berg" (Cyborg), an Israeli passport is shown. Among all the various stamps, like Saudi Arabia (where Israeli citizens are prohibited to travel), are letters of the Hebrew alphabet, in order, repeating over and over.
- Additionally, when Barry’s bionic cybernetic information is displayed, under "CORE REQUIREMENT:" "Maximum" is misspelled as "Maxium."
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 24 screenshots and images from "Double Trouble" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.