|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Original air date||January 26, 2012|
Cyril is promoted to field agent, while Malory institutes a strict drug testing policy for her employees, neither of which sit well with the staff at ISIS. As Cyril is promoted to field agent, he accompanies Sterling and Lana to South America to collect a bounty of $1,000,000 on Román Calzado. Ray, Cheryl, and Pam know they will not pass the drug test, so they enlist Doctor Krieger to help them. Krieger sells them "Krieger Kleanse," which he claims will rid their bodies of detectable drugs, but really induces wild hallucinations.
Calzado captures Lana and Archer and plans to hunt them. Cyril poses as "El Contador" (The Accountant) under the guise of aiding Calzado. El Contador plans to hunt Lana and Calzado will hunt Archer. Cyril catches up to Lana, and they use Archer as bait to capture Calzado (after a brief fight). However, they did not get a receipt when they turned in Calzado, so ISIS gets no reward money.
Dr. Krieger's ExperimentEdit
Unbeknownst to Ray, Pam, and Cheryl, Dr. Krieger tricks them into being subjects for an experiment leading to vivid hallucinations. He does this by promising that the components will make them pass the ISIS drug test.
Dr. Krieger notes on an audio recorder that, as expected, Cheryl and Ray have fallen asleep. However, Pam remains 'at large'. Later in the
episode, Pam is seen riddled with tranquilizer darts and Kreiger is screaming to seal the area.
- Archer says he must get back to earth before the Stargate Closes and that the Chevrons are locking this is a reference to Stargate SG-1
- Lana calls Archer and Cyril Heckle and Jeckle . Animated birds from post-war period.
- Marlin Perkins was a zoologist, and the host of the popular TV show Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
- The hunting of Archer and Lana is in reference to The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Conell (1924)
- Archer says "Jai alai?" in response to Calzado saying he's going to hunt "the most dangerous game." This is a reference to "Honeypot" where Archer challenges Ramon Limon to a game of Jai alai, per Limon "a dangerous game, amigo."
- After getting shot in the hand by Lana, Calzado screams "What the hell, damn guy?". This is a reference to Adam Reed's previous show "Frisky Dingo".
- The script makes several references to the use/misuse of "Literally" and "Figuratively".
- Malory threatens to have Pam flensed, a process where the blubber is cut from a whale to make commercial goods.
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 13 images of El Contador on this Wiki, visit the El Contador gallery to view all the images and screenshots.
Here is a sample of four images from the gallery: