|First appearance||"Job Offer"|
|Voiced by||Judy Greer|
|Aliases||Pelé of Anal|
|Occupation||Former ODIN human resources director|
|Relationships||Barry Dylan (ex-fiancée)|
|“||Here, we are one big famille.||”|
While Archer was temporarily employed at ODIN, Len Trexler suggested Framboise and Archer have sex in Archer's new office. This was to help Archer feel more welcome. However, when they attempt to perform the act, Archer is unable. This is because of ODIN's openness towards sexual activity in the workplace. When Framboise suggests anal, he is able to get aroused. Barry catches them in the act, getting shot in the arm while doing so. After this, Barry terminated her employment.
While Archer is leaning Framboise over the sofa chair, she's holding a pixilated dildo.
The details of Barry's relationship with Framboise are somewhat cloudy. He claimed that he was engaged to Framboise, but he never actually proposed to her. Despite this fact, he continues to refer to her as his ex-fiancee.
Framboise' response to Barry's "Staple my heart back together" is translated as "A heart? You don't have a heart."
Barry attempted to have her killed in a car explosion as she left ODIN headquarters, but she met Cyril who offered to help her with her box. In so doing, Cyril ended up having anal sex with her. While making her way to the elevator with Archer, Lana Kane caught Cyril and Framboise in the act.
- Framboise is French for raspberry.
- Archer called her the "Pelé of Anal," a reference to Pelé one of the most widely recognized professional Soccer players, and regarded as "The Greatest of All Time".
- She speaks both French and English (and "Greek").
- There is a flaw in her character. To greet someone, Framboise says "Allô" which is never used by French people in this context. They use it on the phone and as a familiar interjection to someone who seems sleepy or physically present but not involved in a discussion ("Allô, it's Earth, where are you?" or "Allô? Are you with us?"). "Allô" as a greeting belongs to the french canadian thesaurus ("Allô, ça va bien?" for the Canadian but "Salut (familiar) / Bonjour (formal), ça va bien / comment allez-vous?" for the French. "Hi, how's it going / how do you do?").
- Framboise has a strong resemblance to French porn star Chloë des Lysses in both appearance and sexual preferences.