|First appearance||"Job Offer"|
|Voiced by||Judy Greer|
|Aliases||Pelé of Anal|
|Occupation||Former ODIN human resources director|
|Relationships||Barry Dylan (ex-fiancée; allegedly)|
Framboise is a French (or possibly Canadian) woman who enjoys anal sex. She was the former human resources director for ODIN as well as Barry Dylan's supposed ex-fiancée. Her voice is provided by Judy Greer.
BiographyEditSterling Archer was temporarily employed at ODIN, Len Trexler suggested Framboise and Archer have sex in Archer's new office, to help Archer feel welcome. However, Archer is unable to perform sexually because he is disturbed by sexual acts with "family", the figurative label given to coworkers at ODIN. He is able to get aroused when Framboise suggests anal, but Barry Dylan catches them in the act. Barry is shot in the arm by Archer; afterwards, after revealing to Trexler that he and Framboise were "engaged to be engaged", Barry terminates Framboise's employment.
When Lana Kane arrived at ODIN to deal with Archer, Framboise was seen packing up her things. Barry angrily yells at her to "take all the things", throwing a stapler at her, telling her to staple his heart back together. Framboise replied in French that Barry doesn't have a heart, and Barry asked how he was the bad guy here.
Barry attempted to have her killed in a car explosion as she left ODIN headquarters, but she met Cyril Figgis, who offered to help her with her box; this led to them having anal sex. Lana caught them at it while making her way to the elevator with Archer. This incident caused Lana to break up with Cyril, and Malory Archer to ban sex between coworkers at ISIS.
Framboise loved having anal sex.
- Framboise is French for raspberry.
- Archer called her the "Pelé of Anal," a reference to Pelé, one of the most widely recognized professional soccer players, regarded as "The Greatest of All Time".
- There is a flaw in her character. To greet someone, Framboise says "Allô" which is never used by French people in this context. It is used on the phone and as a familiar interjection to someone who seems sleepy or not focused ("Allô, it's Earth, where are you?" or "Allô? Are you with us?"). "Allô" (as a greeting) belongs to the French Canadian thesaurus ("Allô, ça va bien?" for the Canadian but "Salut (familiar) / Bonjour (formal), ça va bien / comment allez-vous?" for the French. "Hi, how's it going / how do you do?").
- Framboise has a strong resemblance to French porn star Chloë des Lysses in both appearance and sexual preferences.
- While Archer is leaning Framboise over the sofa chair, she's holding a pixilated dildo.
- The details of Barry's relationship with Framboise are somewhat cloudy. He claimed that he was engaged to Framboise, but he never actually proposed to her. Despite this fact, he continues to refer to her as his ex-fiancé.