|Heart of Archness: Part II|
|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Original air date||September 22, 2011|
Archer tries to lead the island of pirates as their pirate king with the help of his first mate, Noah. Unfortunately, Archer's inability to effectively lead an island of pirates leads to a mutiny lead by Bucky. Archer, Noah and Rip Riley find themselves trying to survive while the mutinying pirates of Pangu Island. Meanwhile, Lana and Ray make their way to the island.
Trivia and Cultural ReferencesEdit
- Archer tells Noah at one point that his "three-fifths of an opinion" is noted. This is a reference to slaves in America formerly being counted as three-fifths of a person for census purposes prior to the 13th and 14th amendments' ending of slavery and extension of rights.
- Archer and Noah's exchange prior to his fight to defend his pirate kingship echoes a similar conversation in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid:
- Butch Cassidy: [in a low voice] Maybe there's a way to make a profit in this. Bet on Logan.
- Sundance Kid: I would, but who'd bet on you?
- When Cyril is looking at the ISIS Account Balance you'll notice there is a catagory for both "Food and Beverage" as well as "Additional Beverage." This refers to the massive amounts of alchol the staff drinks at ISIS.
- Best (nearly?) racist line:
- When Rip berates Archer for shooting the only radio on Pangu Island, Archer replies with, "all six, right in the ten range." This is a reference to an identical line told by his mother in the season 1 finale, "Dial M for Mother".
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 4 screenshots and images from "Heart of Archness: Part II" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.