|International Secret Intelligence Service|
The ground level of ISIS headquarters
|Type of organization||Intelligence agency|
|Head of organization||Malory Archer|
ISIS Headquarters is located in New York City and operates above a
dry-cleaners wash & fold. Washing machines disguise the primary entrance, which is an elevator.
The security system at ISIS is depicted as weak. When Archer infiltrates the office during the night, he successfully enters the mainframe by using a registred voice of Cyril "Mole Hunt". The password "Guest" seems to be widely used to access the ISIS computers "Mole Hunt," "Training Day."
- Malory Archer, CEO
- Cheryl Tunt, Malory's secretary
- Cyril Figgis, comptroller, later field agent
- Pam Poovey, human resources director / field agent
- Sterling Archer, field agent
- Lana Kane, field agent
- Ray Gillette, field analyst
- Dr. Krieger, head of the ISIS applied research department
- ISIS Pilot
- According to Malory in Mole Hunt, there are 50 agents who would kill for Archer's position.
Former employees Edit
- Bilbo, computer/technical support, died after Malory slapped him so hard he went into cardiac arrest.
- Chet, an intern who died working in Dr. Krieger's lab
- Conway Stern, an agent who was actually infiltrating ISIS in order to steal the whisper drive and sell it to the Chinese.
- Crenshaw, who was actually a mole for the KGB named Kremenski
- Danny, an intern who died working in Dr. Krieger's lab
- Hector Ruíz, an agent who died due to a cell phone malfunction
- Mgumbe, an agent who died due to a cell phone malfunction
- Pak, an agent who died due to a cell phone malfunction
- Rip Riley, an agent who left ISIS to become a freelance manhunter.
- Lucas Troy, an agent who left ISIS for ODIN. He was later disavowed for stealing uranium to sell on the black market, then killed.
Unseen employees—ISIS Personnel FilesEdit
In "Mole Hunt," when Malory pulls up Archer's personnel file to investigate his expense account, a list of agents appears on the right side of the screen. Below is a list of ISIS employees who haven't been seen or identified throughout the course of the show, including:
Unseen employees—Pam's ISIS TontineEdit
In "The Double Deuce," Pam puts together a tontine for a bunch of the ISIS employees. A few of those employees haven't been seen or identified throughout the course of the show, including:
Unseen employees—ISIS 401(k) AccountsEdit
During "Jeu Monegasque," Cyril pulls up a list of the ISIS 401(k) accounts, at least one of the ISIS employees listed is dead, agent Hector Ruiz. Some of the other listed employees have never been identified or seen throughout the course of the show, including:
- The carpet of ISIS is often referred as being filthy by both ISIS and ODIN employees. "A Going Concern." This could be attributed to the fact that Malory had the cleaning staff killed after they unionised. "The Rock."
- GPS Coordinates for ISIS headquarters appear to be 33.806333, -84.344165 which is actually an address in Atlanta, Georgia where Archer is created.
- ISIS, like ODIN, is the name of an ancient deity. Isis is an ancient Egyptian goddess.
- ISIS is also the name of the hotel George Sr. escaped to in the 3rd episode of the second season in Arrested Development
- Originally thought of as another US government intelligence agency it is clear throughout the entire series that ISIS operates more as a private military/intelligence company that does multiple "contracts" for different world governments and multi-billion dollar companies, with the exception of the Soviet Union and its proxy states. It does seem to have strong ties to the U.S. government though. In the episode "Coyote Lovely" after Archer helps a wanted criminal smuggle a load of illegal aliens into the country and then escape from the U.S. Border Patrol, one of the Border Patrol agents gets a call from his "boss' boss' boss" who informs him that Archer has total legal immunity for the incident.
- In the Wind Cries Mary Pam is angry when no one fills out there peer reviews, angrily stating that only "Ten people work in this whole goddamn chicken shit outfit." This is a reference to the fact so few employees are ever seen."