Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ISIS training and break room is seen in the first scene of the first episode of Archer. Functioning as a training room, Crenshaw is performing a training exercise with Archer. When the lights turn on we see the breakroom table and the vending machines. This room also has a direct window into Malory Archer's office.
This room appears in many of the episodes, but it doesn't appear in all of them.
As a Training RoomEdit
- "Mole Hunt" - Crenshaw attempts an interrogation exercise with Archer
As a Break RoomEdit
- In "Training Day," Lana interrogates Jane to see if Cyril's is telling the truth.
- In "A Going Concern," the ISIS staff discuss a plan to keep Malory from selling the agency.
- In "El Contador," the ISIS suport staff discuss how to beat the mandatory drug testing over lunch.
- In "Bloody Ferlin," Ray explains his family situation to Lana and Archer while they have a snack from the vending machines.
- In Eddie's Wedding Archer makes coffee while Pam cries about not becoming the maid of honor at Eddies wedding.
- In Season 2, there is a callback to Crenshaw's attempted interrogation exercise with Archer in the break room. In "White Nights," a different KGB agent interrogates Archer in the same way that Crenshaw attempted to. Archer admits regret about not taking his training seriously.
- Malory closed the break room during season 4, to the ire of the ISIS employees, after its poor cleanliness became too great an issue.