Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doctor Krieger has performed various experiments on (but not limited to) the following:
- Cheryl Tunt
- Conway Stern
- Cyril Figgis
- Doctor Krieger
- Katya Kasanova
- Krieger's Virtual Girlfriend
- Len Trexler
- Pam Poovey
- Rabbert Klein
- Ray Gillette
- Sterling Archer
- Abbiejean Kane-Archer
Doctor Krieger has conducted many experiments in the ISIS applied research laboratories.
- Creating a series of (imperfect) clones of himself.
- Engineering a half-man, half-pig creature named "Pigley."
- Engineering (what is assumed to be) a half-man, half-goat creature named "Goatley." 
- Programming his own virtual girlfriend.
- Creating his own breast milk, which he has drunk on at least one occasion.
- Testing a very ineffective form of body armor with an intern named Chet.
- Creating a sexbot called "Fister Roboto" that does more than just fist—it learns.
- Creating a Chokebot to choke Cheryl after she complains that his own hands were weak and childlike.
- Creating the Formula K compounds that he tested on Danny the Intern.
- Creating Magic Breath Strips that were actually laced with LSD.
- Tricking Ray, Pam, and Cheryl into drinking Krieger Kleanse, a tea he said was to evade a drug test, when in reality, it was a hallucinogenic experiment.
- Designing the world's most advanced Spy Car,
- Turning Archer's mostly dead fiancée, Katya Kazanova, into a Cyborg.
- Attempting to channel and duplicate the pound-for-pound strength of an ant into himself.
- Building cyborg legs for Gillette and a bionic arm for Conway Stern.
- Working on unspecified but (presumably) dangerous and unsuccessful projects involving Komodo Dragons.
- Instructing Barry Dylan in how to build a spacecraft capable of surviving reentry.
- Made an irradiated pig named Pigley III, who eats people.
- Creating a submarine that would smuggle Cocaine. Krieger end up blowing it up due to that he built in Tunt Manor's enclosed pool.
- Creating the "K-9000 Infrasonic Pulse Rifle," which generates the "brown note" that makes humans defecate. Cyril, however, is lead to believe that the rifle generates an "ejaculation ray" instead.
- Building a "black" bionic hand for Gillette.
- Trying to make his own shrinking process, but the experiments were shrinky dinks.
- Making doggy treats that put dogs to sleep, but gives them explosive diarrhea.
- Creating a compound that can brainwash people except for Mallory.
- Creating robotic duplicates of himself (twice) and of the Figgis Agency employees. The duplicates themselves are nearly perfect, except will malfunction when computing love.