Doctor Krieger has performed various experiments on (but not limited to) the following:
- Cheryl Tunt
- Conway Stern
- Cyril Figgis
- Doctor Krieger
- Katya Kasanova
- Krieger's Virtual Girlfriend
- Len Trexler
- [[Pam Poovey|Pam Poovey]]
- Rabbert Klein
- Ray Gillette
- Sterling Archer
Doctor Krieger has conducted many experiments in the ISIS applied research laboratories.
- Creating a series of (imperfect) clones of himself.
- Engineering a half-man, half-pig creature named "Pigley."
- Engineering (what is assumed to be) a half-man, half-goat creature named "Goatley." 
- Programming his own virtual girlfriend.
- Creating his own breast milk, which he has drunk on at least one occasion.
- Testing a very ineffective form of body armor with an intern named Chet.
- Creating a sexbot called "Fister Roboto" that does more than just fist—it learns.
- Creating a Chokebot to choke Cheryl after she complains that his own hands were weak and childlike.
- Creating the Formula K compounds that he tested on Danny the Intern.
- Creating Magic Breath Strips that were actually laced with LSD.
- Tricking Ray, Pam, and Cheryl into drinking Krieger Kleanse, a tea he said was to evade a drug test, when in reality, it was a hallucinogenic experiment.
- Designing the world's most advanced Spy Car,
- Turning Archer's mostly dead fiancée, Katya Kazanova, into a Cyborg.
- Attempting to channel and duplicate the pound-for-pound strength of an ant into himself.
- Building cyborg legs for Gillette and a bionic arm for Conway Stern.
- Working on unspecified but (presumably) dangerous and unsuccessful projects involving Komodo Dragons.
- Instructing Barry Dylan in how to build a spacecraft capable of surviving reentry.
- Made an irradiated pig named Pigley III, who eats people.