Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 9mm MP40 submachine gun was developed in Germany in 1938. It has been in service since 1939. When introduced it was primarily for paratroopers, tank crews, platoon leaders, squad leaders and other troops during World War II. This is the SMG seen most on "Archer", other than Lana's TEC-9s.
- In "Honeypot," Charles and Rudy ambush Sterling Archer and Ramon Limon with these weapons at Malory's South Beach apartment.
- In "Skorpio," Lana Kane uses it to keep Skorpio's men away from her and Archer.
- In "The Rock," many of the ODIN guards are armed with these weapons.
- In "Swiss Miss," the El Frente Rojo members chasing Archer and Anke Schlotz are armed with them.
- In the real world, the MP-40 is no longer in use by modern militaries and agencies, re-emphasising the show's anachronism.