Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the second season, the night vision goggles in the ISIS armory appear to have been upgraded. When Pam is wearing this new version, it allows her to blink or shut her eyes. This feature could have come in handy when Archer was temporarily blinded during a mission gone wrong in San Marino.
In The Limited, Archer put on the googles hoping that they would give him better sight in the dark, only to have an oncoming train's lights temporarily blind his retinas. Archer then turned off the night vision part of the goggles, and used them as regular goggles against the wind.
- In "The Rock," Archer attempts to use them in San Marino.
- In "Blood Test" Archer uses them to break into the First Savings Bank to switch out his blood for Cyril's.
- In "Movie Star," Pam intends to use them to break into Rona Thorne's apartment.
- In "The Limited" Archer uses the night vision goggles to fight Bilko on top of a moving train.
- In "Bloody Ferlin," Ray took them to help his brother out. Later on Archer was seen wearing them in the break room.