Pam graffiti with Pam's name or face has been seen throughout the walls, surfaces of ISIS. Usually it's spray-paint or markers, but it has also been seen in the form of digital ASCII art on an ISIS monitor.
- In "Honeypot," Pam's face is digitally rendered in ASCII art on a computer screen.
- In "Job Offer," her name is on the right wall of a stall in the women's restroom.
- In "Dial M for Mother," her name is drawn in marker in a men's room stall.
- In "Dial M for Mother," drawn on the concrete wall on the stairs to McSurley's.
- In "El Secuestro," her name is on the ISIS Headquarters blast doors.
- In "Double Trouble," her name is seen on a left wall in a stall in the women's restroom.
- In "Drift Problem," drawn on a brick wall while Archer is being chased by the police.
- In "Legs," drawn on the wall in the parking garage. Also in the manual elevator that Ray is seen using.
- In "The Man From Jupiter," drawn between two walls while Burt Reynolds is driving Archer's car.
- In "El Contador," her name is on the left stall in the women's restroom. Also, someone crossed out the word "employees" on the sign that says employees must wash hands before returning to work and replaced it with "Pam."
- In "A Going Concern" her name is written in magnetic letters on the fridge in the break room.
- In "Smuggler's Blues" her name is written on the bathroom door of the Colombian bar.
Gallery of GraffitiEdit
A gallery of all the Pam Graffiti seen in Archer.