|Original air date||February 17, 2011|
While Malory tries to make ISIS a green workplace, Archer and Lana head to the Louisiana bayous to prevent a dangerous eco-terrorist from bombing America's largest natural gas pipeline. Archer's equipment checklist for the mission will include an airboat, a sawn-off shotgun, a compound bow, and nine cases of beer.
Main Cast Edit
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer
- Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis
- Adam Reed as Ray Gillette
- Aisha Tyler as Lana Kane
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger
- Robb Pruitt
- Mike Schatz
- Archer is drinking Hurricanes on the plane to New Orleans, one of the city's signature drinks.
- The owner of Bayou Airboat Rentals has two dogs name Old Dan and Annie, the same as the two hounds in Where the Red Fern Grows.
- Archer reveals to Lana his three biggest fears: Alligators, Crocodiles, and Brain Aneurysms.
- The outfit worn by Archer in the swamp as well as the bow used by him are references to Burt Reynolds' outfit and bow from Deliverance.
- On the plane, Archer informs Lana that he is wearing an Hermès tie.
- The scene in Krieger's lab refers to a scene in "Alien: Resurrection" where the camera pans over the failed clones of Ellen Ripley.
- The sawed-off shotgun carried by Archer is a reference to Bama McCall, actor Jerry Reed's corrupt character in the movie Gator.
- The Alligator leaping onto the airboat in hopes of attacking and devouring Archer and Lana is a reference to a famous scene in Jaws.
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 14 screenshots and images from "Pipeline Fever" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery. Here is a sample of four images from the gallery:
- ↑ "Archer: Showatch Related Listings". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 5, 2011.
- ↑ "Episode guide". FX Networks. Retrieved February 11, 2011.