Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red beer is a drink that Pam, and occasionally Archer, consume.
Red beer has been featured in some episodes of Archer, including:
- Pipeline Fever
- Bloody Ferlin
- Midnight Ron
- Sea Tunt: Part II
- Southbound and Down
- The Kanes
- Reignition Sequence
Red Beer has a Native American Indian on the poster, and is outlined in red. In Southbound and Down on the can the picture is of an eagle outlined in red, except for one shot when Pam tips the can back to drink when it changes back to the Indian. Pam is usually the person who consumes this beer, but on occassion, Archer is seen drinking this beer.
- The origins of Red Beer are unknown, though it is probably a beer made in the USA.
- Red beer has been around since 1844
- 6% ABV
- In Midnight Ron, a trucker picks up Archer and Ron and in the back of his truck is Red Beer.
- Red Beer comes in bottles, as well as in cans. The bottles come in 12oz.
- Red Beer's slogan is: "Brewed for that old world taste"
- In Season 5, Episode 5, while Pam and Archer are in the blocker car, the logo alternates between the head of an eagle and the head of a native American.