|Sea Tunt: Part II|
|Original air date||April 11, 2013|
Archer, Lana, Ray, and Cyril head off in a submarine towards Sealab disguised as a news crew while Mallory, Pam, and Cheryl stay behind on the ship after learning that Cecil is broke due to all the charities he gives donations. Underwater, the four make it to Sealab to meet Murphy and Lana realizes Murphy doesn't have nerve gas. He holds her at knife point, causing Archer to point his gun at him. Murphy tells him not to fire since both the air and water pressure are too high and a stray bullet could cause a crack in the window. When Murphy drops the knife, Archer switches the gun to safety, but it accidentally discharges (thanks to Krieger messing with the labels) and shatters the window which cause the room to flood.
Captain Murphy opens an escape hatch that leads the ISIS team to the cafeteria (which both Ray and Archer would kill to have in ISIS). Murphy is then shot out of the hatch with a wave of water that hits one of the vending machines, slamming it into Murphy hard enough that, if it was removed, it would kill him. Murphy tells the ISIS team to open a closet revealing three sets of scuba gear. Murphy explains that one of them (the weakest swimmer) must drown temporary while the others head to the sub, which has a Manual External Defibrillator onboard (the ice cold water would delay brain damage). Initially, the team volunteers Lana, but, when Archer learns that Lana is pregnant, he gives her the last scuba suit, only asking her to be a better mother than Mallory and admits his love for her.
Lana grabs Archer as the three move towards the sub. Ray and Lana use the defibrillator with Cyril still pissed (after learning that that Lana pregnant with another man's child). After being declared dead by Cyril, Archer wakes up, with both Ray and Lana expressing their relief (Lana even going so far as hugging Archer).
Back on board the Sea Tunt, nearly everyone celebrates their happy endings with Cecil decalaring that Sealab was insured for three times what it cost, making him richer than ever, Mallory congratulating Lana on the pregnancy (Cyril declaring "three cheers for Little Johnny Bastard") and Archer ecstatic that he beat death. Ray protests, lamenting that his happy ending resulted in his being paralysed again after Archer accidentally used the defibrillator on him, frying the CPU that controls his bionic legs.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the television series "Sea Hunt."
- Lana reveals she's pregnant, and that the child isn't Cyril's.
- The way Captain Murphy dies is similar to that of how Captain Murphy from Sealab 2021 was crushed by a soda machine in the episode "All that Jazz".
- The soda machine was named after Captain Murphy's original voice actor, Harry Goz.
- The lockers that contain the wetsuits include references to various voice actors from Sealab 2021, the labels shown are "B. Butler" (Brett Butler), "E. Henican" (Ellis Henican), and "K. Miller" (Kate Miller).
- According to Casey Willis, at one point all the wetsuits were labeled with Sealab characters but was changed at the last minute. It can be presumed that the characters were supposed to be Dr. Quinn, Stormy Waters, and Debbie DuPree as they were potrayed by the voice actors whose names are respectively labeled.
- Captain Murphy's death was predicted by the gypsy woman.
- Bucket Head Wendy, Captain Murphy's imaginary girlfriend on Sealab 2021, can be seen in the flooded break room immediately after Archer drowns.
- Captain Murphy drives a green cart similar to the one he drives in the Sealab 2021 episode "The Legend of Baggy Pants".
- The Abyss (1989) is referenced when Archer drowns and is revived.
- This episode contains performances from the actors Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal, who, along with Jon Benjamin (Archer) act on the FOX series "Bob's Burgers".
- Ray is once again in a wheelchair due to Archer this marks the second time he is crippled by archer the first was in Space Race pt.||