Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Archer is faced with a dilemma when his murdered fiancée, Katya, miraculously reappears... in Krieger's lab. Archer has to combat his past traumatic experiences with an Electrolux while deciding whether or he can deal with the fact that his fiancée is now a cyborg.
- The end of the episode, when Barry and Katya ride off on the bus, is a reference to the end of the film The Graduate, when Elaine and Benjamin ride off in the bus.
- The Russian word "mudak" literally translates as "testicle", but would be used in the same sense as the English word "asshole".
- The "wetsuit" in Krieger's apartment may be a reference to the novel/movie "Silence of the Lambs", in which the serial killer Buffalo Bill creates a suit made out of human skin from his female victims in order to look like a woman himself. This is supported by Archer's comments about it being made of skin, as well as the fact that the suit is clearly designed for a woman, just like the suit from Silence of the Lambs.
- While looking for the bathroom in Krieger's apartment, Sterling walks by a room where dozens of pine air fresheners hang from the ceiling. This may be a reference to the movie "Se7en", during which the serial killer John Doe ties a man to a bed for one year, representing the Deadly Sin of sloth. The man rots and the air fresheners cover the smell. This would go along with other references to Krieger being a serial killer.
- When Krieger first reveals Katya to Archer, a replica of the containment unit used by the Ghostbusters can be seen on the wall to the right of the lab table.
- Katya's costume in Kreiger's appearance is reminiscent of Milla Jovovich's 'thermal bandage' costume as Leeloo (Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat) in the movie "The Fifth Element".
- After Barry assaults Brett in the elevator, he writes, "Barry was here. So was Other Barry," in blood. This is a reference to the movie, "The Shawshank Redemption."
- The quip about Krieger finally learning to "crack" YYZ is one of several ongoing jokes in the series that Krieger is a huge fan of the band Rush.
- Archer: "Ugh! What is that? I've never smelled that smell in America."
- Krieger: "I live in a... transitional neighborhood."
- Archer: "As the crack dealers moved to nicer ones?"
- Archer: "I hate surprises. I mean, except surprise fellatio ... That, I like. The non-'Midnight Cowboy' kind."
- Krieger: "Don't be nervous, I'm not going to rape you."
- Archer: (Upon seeing Krieger's "wetsuit")"JESUS CHRIST! But you were gonna fillet me like a perch?!"
- Krieger: "What? No, that's a wetsuit!"
- Archer: "Of human flesh?"
- Krieger: "Neoprene. I'm a certified diver."
- Archer: "Why is it skin-colored?"
- Krieger: "Well, it's not if you're black."
- Archer: "What is it with serial killers and skin?"
- Krieger: "I'm not a... serial killer."
- Archer: "Wait, why'd you emphasize 'serial'?
- Krieger: "I did whaaaat? Are we doing--? Did I mention I have a surprise for you?"
- Archer: "Is.. Is she alive!?"
- Krieger: "Yeah man, flick her titty"
- Woodhouse: "I took the liberty of poaching you an egg."
- Katya: "Is not much of a liberty considering that you are going to polish my vagina."
- Woodhouse: "No. No, it isn't."
- Lana: "I think if you're looking for insight into why Archer is... Archer, you need to jump in a time machine and have a threesome with Oedipus and Sigmund Freud."
- Katya: "Hey, spasibo for nothing."
- Lana: "Well, I don't really have a roadmap for my ex finding your robo-gina in the sink."
- Cheryl: "BAWK, BAWK! THERAPY CRANES! BAAAWWWWK!"
- Cyril: "You were gonna marry her before."
- Archer: "Before she wasn't a cyborg."
- Cyril: "She's still kind, and smart, and insanely hot."
- Archer: "Hmm, yeah. And even though it's detachable, that vagina is, like, mind-shattering."
- Cyril: "Oh, yeah? What, does it vibrate, or--" (Archer slaps Cyril)"Ow! Ow! Damn it! You--you started it!"
- Archer: "That's my fiancée you're talking about!"
- Cyril: "Really?"
- Archer: "I can look past our differences, Cyril, I'm a much bigger man than you think. Plus, it'll drive mother crazy. Plus, yes, it vibrates."
- Archer: (After hearing Malory break things in her office)"And it's a win-win. Plus, it vibrates."
- Archer: "Ray, don't you have, like, a priest outfit or...?"
- Ray: "No, I wore it to Fetish Night at The Snug, and it's covered in--"
- Archer: "Okay! Ugh!
- Ray: "--Red wine, ass!"
- Barry: "Is anybody gonna ask how and why I knew to show up here?"
- Archer: "Is...? Okay, I'll bite."
- Barry: "By tracking the satellite signal from Katya's internal hard drive which Doctor Dipshit over there bought from the KGB."
- Archer: "What--? KRIEGER!"
- Krieger: "Yeah, but... the savings."
- Barry: "Like, eighty bucks you saved."
Archer (Calls out in the dark) "Barry!"
Archer: "Shut up!"
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 3 screenshots and images from "Skin Game" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.