|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Original air date||February 11, 2010|
Plot summary Edit
Archer must rescue Lana from the clutches of Skorpio, the infamous arms dealer. Meanwhile, Cyril fears not only for his girlfriend's life, but her succumbing to the seductive nature of Archer's heroics. All the while Malory is on a date with Jakov while keeping an eye on Archer, Lana, and Skorpio aboard the Argo.
PlotEditMalory has given Lana the mission of assassinating the arms dealer Spirodon Skorpio, while at the same time she has a secret conference with Nikolai Jakov. In the meantime at ISIS, the staff is charged with moving data systems onto the new servers, but instead they goof around and get stoned on MSG.
Main Cast Edit
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer
- Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis
- Aisha Tyler as Lana Kane
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger
- Nikolai Jakov is seen reading the same France Matin issue in "Honeypot" when he is at the airport.
- Malory Archer and Nikolai Jakov reminiscense they met on a bridge.The Bridge of Spies is actually called Glienicke Bridge, and it is located in Berlin. Used as a prisoner exchange point between nato and soviet.
- Krieger makes an Iron Chef reference, "The secret ingredient is phone", when putting Cyril's phone in the blender
- Archer's "I would prefer not to" is a reference to the book Bartleby the Scrivener by Herman Melville, in which the character frequently says this line. "Not a big Melville fan? He's not an easy read."
- "Where did you get a grenade? It was hanging from the lampshade!" "A Hanging Lampshade" is a term writers use they are explicitly making reference to an implausible storyline.
- Spirodon Skorpio calls Archer "malaka" (μαλάκα), which is the greek word for jerk, on two occasions. He also refers to Lana as a tsoula(τσούλα) and a poutana (πουτάνα), both meaning whore.
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 20 screenshots and images from "Skorpio" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.