|First appearance||"Archer Vice: On the Carpet"|
|Voiced by||Christian Slater|
Cocaine dealer/arms dealer (cover)
|Skills||Marksmanship, stunt driving, undercover operations|
Slater first appears as an arms dealer who deals in cocaine in exchange for weapons. He shot Sterling Archer with a beanbag gun, not knowing who was in the airplane that was delivering his cocaine to him. He then acts as if he knows Archer, by saying, "Classic Rando!" Rando was the disguise name that Archer picked when he introduced himself to Slater.
Slater reappears with Agent Holly in San Marcos, revealed to be a CIA agent and part of an elaborate scheme to deplete the CIA's annual budget by monetizing President Gustavo Calderon's cocaine supply in exchange for weapons to fight his civil war. He is shocked when he sees Archer (Rando), confused until Holly tells him that Rando is actually Sterling Archer.
Though he attempts to escape, he is held at gunpoint by a panicked Lana, who is in the middle of labor. He is detained up until the escape from San Marcos, assisting Ray Gillette in flying the plane back to the United States.
- Christian Slater voices the character Slater. He enthusiastically agreed for the character to resemble him and take his namesake.
- Slater insists on being referred to only as the mononym "Slater", down to the exclusion of "Mister" when being addressed.
- Slater seems attracted to Lana, constantly trying to take advantage of her birthing to look at her vagina. Lana used this against him in Three to Tango, convincing him to stay and deliver the mission he had been sent to pass along despite being less than impressed at the group's competence.
- Slater seems to be fond of making the plans for his operations overly-complicated, and has been openly called out on it by the ISIS crew, who have said he is "like Wile E. Coyote, with access to Predator drones."
- Slater's "Q" clearance authentication phrase is "sweet-44 tender-9 hot-juicy porkchops".
- The shirt that Slater is wearing is from Cuong's Motorbike Adventures in Hanoi Vietnam.
- before meeting Slater, Archer tells Cyril " You know what they say - it's better to have a gun and not need it, than to be the world's biggest dickhead, and inside your head, there's a million more dicks" a play on the line "better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it" which was said by Christian Slater in True Romance
|Appearances for Slater|
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 12 images of Slater on this Wiki, visit the Slater gallery to view all the images and screenshots. Here is a small sample of four images from the gallery: