Archer has two rules about his apartment: the first being that dogs like Abelard are not allowed in; the second being that his mother, Malory isn't allowed in. Despite this fact, Malory visits often and even has a key.
After the raid on ISIS and the subsequent dissolution of the agency, Archer's apartment was seized by the FBI, forcing him to move into the Tuntmore House for the duration of season 5. Following the agency's re-establishment and regaining his job as a spy, Archer eventually moved into a somewhat more modest apartment.
It has multiple rooms, including
- Archer's master bedroom
- Living quarters for Woodhouse
- Sewing room, where Woodhouse makes Archer's tailored suits
- Large Bar and entertaining space
- Multiple bathrooms
DeathsEditSo far two people have died at Archer's apartment. Both have fallen off of the patio.
- In "The Double Deuce," Archer believes Lieutenant Stripes is attempting to shoot Woodhouse in the eye, so he jump kicks him after distracting him with Seamus.
- In "Double Trouble," Barry attempts to throw Archer off the roof. Katya Kazanova saves Archer's life by sacrificing hers, she wraps her bridal veil around Barry's neck and drags him off the roof with her. She falls on Krieger's Van, Cyborg Barry lands on his feet unharmed.