|Original air date||January 27, 2011|
Plot summary Edit
In yet another attempt to secure funding for ISIS, Malory drags her agents to the luxury winter resort town of Gstaad to protect a German billionaire's daughter from a kidnapping threat. But Archer soon finds out the real threat is his protectee: an underage nymphomaniac who will stop at nothing to bed the world's greatest spy.
Main Cast Edit
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis
- Adam Reed as Ray Gillette
- Aisha Tyler as Lana Kane
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger
- After calling on ISIS to cut back on expenses and salaries, Malory receives a call from a fur delivery company "Furier," a play on the word courier. Archer expresses anger that she's "buying new horse shoes", mistaking the word for Farrier, an expert in equine hoof care.
- The crotch shot photo of Anke Schlotz exiting the limo is a reference to Paris Hilton.
- The photo Malory shows of El Frente Rojo, (The group attempting to kidnap Anke). Is identical to the famous photo clippings of the SLA, robbing a San Francisco bank in 1974.
- Archer: "I wasn't eyebanging her".
Pam: "Man, I was."
Pam: "What?! Geez, I'm only human!"
Archer: (pause)"Are you?"
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 14 screenshots and images from "Swiss Miss" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.
The song used during the snowmobile chase is Following You by Pierre Dutour Et Son Orchestre from the Chappell Library.