|Original air date||January 27, 2011|
Plot summary Edit
In yet another attempt to secure funding for ISIS, Malory drags her agents to the luxury winter resort town of Gstaad to protect a German billionaire's daughter from a kidnapping threat. But Archer soon finds out the real threat is his protectee: an underage nymphomaniac who will stop at nothing to bed the world's greatest spy.
Anke walks into Sterling's hotel room while he is shaving. Sterling uses his shaving kit to cover up his nudity, but cuts himself in an extremely sensitive place while doing so. He requires stiches to treat his wound.
The ISIS Staff goes to Gstaad Switzerland to provide security for a German Billionaire and his daughter Anke (Later referred to by Sterling as a "Slutty little ninja") who turns out to be an underage nymphomaniac who tries to seduce Sterling. One of two male Attackers try to abduct Anke but Sterling fights him off with a can of Maybe Musk antiperspirant spray and a lit candle.
The next attempt on Anke's life is by a bunch of attackers on ski mobiles. Archer and Anke flee, also on a ski mobile through the Swiss Alps and after Sterling fights them all off, they wind up in the middle nowhere while Anke starts to freeze because of her toplessness. (She took off her top to seduce Sterling earlier. He resisted her repeated attempts despited being mocked by fellow ISIS staff about it.) Anke convinces Sterling that he has to manually warm her with his hands, until Lana appears on ski's and mocks him.
The show abruptly ends at this point.
Main Cast Edit
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis
- Adam Reed as Ray Gillette
- Aisha Tyler as Lana Kane
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger
- After calling on ISIS to cut back on expenses and salaries, Malory receives a call from her furrier and requests the gray fox. Archer expresses anger that she's "buying new horse shoes", mistaking the word for Farrier, an expert in equine hoof care.
- The crotch shot photo of Anke Schlotz exiting the limo is a reference to Paris Hilton.
- The age of consent in Switzerland is 16; in Germany it is 14, as Anke says (though there are probably a boatload of reasons why Archer would still get in trouble if he tried to bang her.).
- The photo Malory shows of El Frente Rojo, (the group attempting to kidnap Anke). Is identical to the famous photo clippings of the SLA, robbing a San Francisco bank in 1974.
- Ray mistakes the laser sights from the snowmobiles as a Pink Floyd show, referencing the English rock band's elaborate stage show effects.
- Archer: "I wasn't eyebanging her".
Pam: "Man, I was."
Pam: "What?! Geez, I'm only human!"
Archer: (pause)"Are you?"
- Anke: "How familiar, you must address me by my title, Countess Von Fingerbang"
- Archer: "That's when she strikes, like a slutty little Ninja."
- Anke: "Aw, that's no fun, then you don't get to squirt that hot, white cream all over your face."
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 14 screenshots and images from "Swiss Miss" on this Wiki, visit the category page for a complete gallery.
The song used during the snowmobile chase is Following You by Pierre Dutour Et Son Orchestre from the Chappell Library.