|“||My father touched my butthole. This made me thirst for knowledge. - Sir Isaac Newton||”|
Some trivial things you'd surely not care to know about me, are as follows -
- I spent the entire year of 1968 stalking lobster boy of the Barnham and Bailey circus.
- My favorite hobby involves taking photos with the grave stones of dead celebrities.
- I once played Metal Gear Solid 4, and made it all the way to the end, without attempting suicide.
- I really hate wire hangers.
- I often blame the Jews for household messes.
- I have an unending hatred for anything relating to Ryan Reynolds or Brendon Frazer.
- I threw the brick that made George W. Bush the man he is today.
- I invented brand loyalty, back in the 30s, when I took out a full page ad in the paper, to profess my undying love for Aunt Jemima, and her luscious, full bodied syrup.
- I am not above arguing with the TV.
- I have never found anything positive in a crawl space.
All of these statements are extremely factual and admissible in a court of law. I don't know why I said that, but, there it is.
My favorite pagesEdit
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3